IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021: IBPS is expected to release the Prelims result of the IBPS Clerk exam on the official website @ibps.in in the 1st week of January 2022. The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2021 can stay tuned with us to get notified whenever the IBPS Clerk result is declared officially. Check the status of your result from the link given below once activated. Check the result link, cut-off link, and other important updates below.
IBPS Clerk Result 2021
The IBPS Clerk Prelims exam was held on 12th, 18th & 19th December 2021. IBPS will declare the IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021 in the 1st week of January 2022. Those who qualify for the mains exam after clearing the cut-off marks will be allotted the banks based on their marks and preferences. The cut-off marks are going to release with the scorecard of the exam. The marks will be released after the release of the result.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021 – Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Result 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||12th, 18th &19th December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result||January 2022 (01st week)|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||January/ February 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Final Result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Link
IBPS will release the IBPS Clerk Prelims Result in the first week of January 2022 tentatively. Click on the direct link given below to check the IBPS Clerk result for the IBPS Clerk Online Preliminary Examination 2021
How to check IBPS Clerk Result 2021?
Given below are the steps to check IBPS Clerk Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
- Click on the above link to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2021.
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number, and Date of Birth (DD/MM /YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the document for future purposes.
Trends of IBPS Clerk Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of the IBPS Clerk exam are discussed here. It is important for the candidate to qualify for both the exams in order to get recruited as a Clerk. The two stages are: Prelims Examination and Mains Examination
- If a Candidate qualifies for Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates for the post of Clerk. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/ her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off to 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Final Result 2021
IBPS Clerk Final Result 2021 includes the consideration scores obtained by the candidate in the mains exam. This also includes a cutoff release, which is a basis for the preparation of the merit list.
Do note that there’s no interview round in this exam. Selected candidates will be provided with their appointment letters after they are shortlisted in the main round.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2021 – Click to Check
IBPS Clerk Result 2021 FAQs
Q. How can one check the IBPS Clerk result?
Ans. One can check the IBPS Clerk result by using the link given in the article and follow the instructions given or directly from the official website and follow the same instruction.
Q. What is the percentage required to apply for the IBPS Clerk?
Ans. There is no percentage bar to apply for the IBPS Clerk like many other exams. Any Graduation from the recognized university or equivalent. the percentage is not necessary to appear for IBPS Clerk exams.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the IBPS Clerk mains exam. Candidates will be penalized for each wrong answer with 0.25 marks. Candidates can avoid negative marking by skipping the question.
Q. How many attempts are in the IBPS Clerk?
Ans. Candidates don’t need to worry about the attempts for the exam. There is only an age bar for the candidates. Candidates below 27 years of age can appear at any time for the exam.