SBI PO Prelims Result 2021
SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 Out: State Bank of India has finally released SBI PO Prelims Result and cut-off marks on 14th December 2021 along with the candidate’s scorecard & category-wise cut-off marks. The candidates who had appeared in the SBI PO Prelims Exam can now check their SBI PO Result for the Prelims Exam from the direct link provided in the article for your ease. SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 has been officially released on sbi.co.in and candidates qualifying in prelims exam have to appear for SBI PO Mains Exam.
SBI PO Result 2021
State Bank of India has finally declared the most awaited SBI PO Prelims Result on 14th December 2021 along with the SBI PO Prelims Score Card and SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks. The candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will have to appear in the SBI PO Mains Exam for which the dates & admit card are to be released soon. Check SBI PO Prelims Result dates from the below table-
|SBI PO Prelims Result 2021|
|SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary||20th, 21st, 27th November 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||14th December 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Score Card||14th December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||December 2021|
SBI PO Prelims Result Link
SBI PO Prelims 2021 was conducted for lakhs of banking aspirants to shortlist eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers in various branches of SBI. The applicants have to qualify three-tier selection process that begins with Prelims and is followed by Mains & Interview. Along with the SBI PO Result and the Prelims Score Card/Marks, the SBI PO Mains Exam Date will also be announced for the candidates who made it successful to crack SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2021 Out- Click to Check
SBI PO Score Card 2021 Out- Click to Check
How to Check Result SBI PO Prelims Result 2021?
Follow the given instructions to check SBI PO Prelims Result 2021.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct download button above for SBI PO Result 2021.
- Enter the following credentials: Roll number /Registration Number, and Password/ Date of birth on the landing page.
- Click the Submit button
- The SBI PO Result 2021 will appear on your screen.
- Save & download the Result for your future use.
- Also, get print out of your SBI PO Result 2021 for future reference
41,177 Vacancies At PSB – Click to Check
Points to Remember for SBI PO Result 2021
- SBI PO comes with a great opportunity to work in the country’s most renowned bank, the State Bank of India. A candidate’s ability to handle such a position should be great. That is why the Bank and the Exam both hold a very high stature in the country.
- The final result of SBI PO 2021 takes into account the total score of the Mains Exam plus the Interview Process.
- The generated merit list decides the selection.
- Candidates who are mentioned in the merit list are provided with the appointment letter by the Bank of their preference.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the main exam pattern in the table below. The main exam has both objectives as well as the descriptive paper.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||02||50||30 minutes|
SBI PO Result 2021 FAQs
Q. When did the SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 released?
Ans. The SBI PO Result 2021 has been released on 14th December 2021.
Q. Are the marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam of SBI PO considered for final selection?
Ans. No, the preliminary round is qualifying in nature, in this round only serious candidates will qualify. The marks scored in the SBI PO Mains Exam and Interview will be used for the final appointment of SBI PO 2020-21.
Q. How can I check my SBI PO Prelims Result 2021?
Ans. The direct link is provided in the article, click & enter your registration number & password to check SBI PO Prelims Result.