TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released the official notification on 13th October 2021 to recruit 119 vacancies for the post of Food Safety Officer on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Food Safety and Drug Administration Department on the official website @mrb.tn.gov.in. Interested Candidates can apply for these vacancies from 13th October 2021 till 28th October 2021 on the official website. Read the full article to know everything regarding TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021- Overview
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021
|Name of Authority||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Food Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||119|
|Notification date||13th October 2021|
|Online Application Begins||13th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends||28th October 2021|
|Written Exam Date||November 2021 (Tentatively)|
TN MRB FSO Notification 2021 PDF
Candidates should read the official notification properly before applying to these 119 vacancies announced under TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 on the official website. The direct link to download TN MRB FSO Notification 2021 has been given below for the ease of candidates.
Download TN MRB FSO Notification 2021 (PDF)
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|TN MRB FSO Vacancy 2021|
|Name of Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Backward Class (Muslim)||04|
|Most Backward Class (Vanniakula Kshatriya)||12|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Community||09|
|Most Backward Class||03|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||04|
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01st July 2021)
|TN MRB Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC&DNCs, MBCs,BCs, BCMs(including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)||59 Years|
|Differently Abled Candidate belonging to “Others”||42 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||48 Years|
Candidate should be
(i) A citizen of India; or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or Bhutan; or
(iii) A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tankanika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(iv) An applicant belonging to categories (iii) or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan should also obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
(v) An applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to an examination or interview and he will provisionally be appointed subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification for the post of Food Safety Officer on the date of this notification (13.10.2021)
i. A Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
ii. Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
- Candidate should have studied Tamil as one of the subjects in HSC.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for these vacancies announced under TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 from 13th October 2021 till 28th October 2021 on the official website. For the ease of candidates, the direct link to apply online has been given below.
Steps To Apply For TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021
- Visit @mrbonline.in, the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Click the Highlight ‘Register/Login’ against the Tab ‘Food Safety Officer’ on the home page
- Click the highlight ‘click here for new registration’ on the new page that appears
- Enter your details and submit
- Download your TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021
- Take a printout for future reference.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) category will have to pay Rs. 350/- as an application fee and all the other candidates would have to pay Rs. 700/-
- Online application once registered/completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or
the fee paid towards the registration/application will not be refunded/adjusted for any
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination/CBT, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- Candidates selected as Food Safety Officer under TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 would be paid Rs. 35900 – Rs. 113500 approximately as salary.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are announced under TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. 119 vacancies are announced under TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021.
Q2. Which is the last date to apply for TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 is 28th October 2021.