About The Project
When visiting a public place during these Covid times, are you tired to stand in a queue just to give your details? Have you ever wondered how to make this process more efficient?
Then you’ve reached the correct destination. We’re presenting you a solution with our mobile application VisitorTracker.
Here’s why you should consider using VisitorTracker:
- Enter your details at the time of setup and that’s it. No need to enter the same details again and again.
- Share your details in a fast and efficient way using QR Codes.
- As an Admin, collect visitor details with ease and store them digitally.
- In case of any positive cases at your place, inform all the visitors using push notifications.
Do try out the application by creating an account. We assure you that VisitorTracker would give you a new experience and thus ease your efforts.
The project is currently is in its initial version. We always welcome new ideas that would make the application more useful and efficient.
The various technologies we used during the development were:
- Google Flutter, for the Front-End of the application
- Google Firebase, for the Back-End of the application
- Hive, for the Local-Storage of Visitor Details
- Cloud Firestore, for the online storage of Visitor Details
- Firebase Cloud Messaging, for sending push notifications
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
- Clone the repo
- Run Flutter packages get
- Run the project
Currently, an Android version of the project has been developed. For its installation follow the following steps:
- Download the latest APK of the project.
- Install the application using the downloaded APK.
For usage examples, please refer to the Documentation
We’ve also added the different application screenshots. View Screenshots here
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open-source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch
- Commit your Changes
- Push to the Branch
- Open a Pull Request
We always welcome new ideas that would make the application more useful and efficient.
In the case of a bug report, bugfix, or suggestions, please feel free to open an issue.
Pull requests are always welcome, and I’ll do my best to do reviews as fast as I can.
This project is licensed under the MIT License
Copyright (c) 2021 Rahul Mahesh Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES, OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.