LIFF Starter is a good starter template can help you understand how to integrate LIFF into your own development environment.
You can check the source code and modify it to implement some cool stuff with LIFF API.
You can run local server with:
Build & Deploy
Deploy the app using ‘Deploy to Netlify’ button
- Click Deploy to Netlify above.
- On the “Create New App” page in Netlify, fill in the required information.
- Click Deploy app.
Build and deploy the app with Netlify CLI tools
- Install Netlify CLI tool from npm.
$ npm install netlify-cli -g
- Run following command to build project.
$ LIFF_ID="your LIFF ID" npm run build
- Make sure you have signed in your Netlify account.
- Deploy to Netlify
Create your site name and choose the source path
You can see the stating(draft) site URL, once you confirm it you can deploy it to production stie.
You can also check official site before you trying it.