- Advertisement -
Online shopping platform Flipkart’s much awaited Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale has started. In this sale, there is a barrage of offers on a wide variety of products across a variety of categories. There are so many offers and discounts available that customers get confused about what to take and what to leave.
The sale started on Thursday, September 22 for Plus members who have earlier access to various offers offered by Flipkart. For non-Plus members, the Big Billion Days sale started today, Friday, September 23. The sale is valid till September 30 for both categories of customers.
- Advertisement -
Big Billion Days sale offers many affordable, mid-range and flagship smartphones at good discounts. Apart from direct discounts, Flipkart also offers 10 percent discount to customers using ICICI Bank and Axis Bank cards. Also, if new customers register during the sale, Rs. 100 off.
Many offers are available in this sale on many types of smartphones.
– The Poco C31 smartphone is available at a starting price of Rs.5,999. This makes it an affordable smartphone with great features for under Rs 7,000. Poco has also offered discounts on its M4 Pro and X4 Pro 5G variants.
– The high-end phone Poco F4 5G will go on sale at Rs 23,499 instead of its original price of Rs 28,999. You can also avail an additional discount of Rs.1,500 using Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions.
– Realme phones also come with huge discounts of up to Rs.4,000. The 9i 5G starts at Rs 10,999. 4G smartphones like Realme 9 and Realme 9i are available at a discounted price of Rs 12,999 and Rs 10,999 respectively. This price is considered very cheap for these phones.
– Realme 9 5G Speed Edition is priced at Rs.14,999. This makes the phone the fastest smartphone available in India under Rs.15,000. Realme GT 2 Pro is available at a starting price of Rs 49,999. A discount of around Rs.13,500 is available. The Realme 9 Pro+ can be had for less than Rs 21,528.
– Vivo smartphones are also offering huge discounts on its affordable flagship models. Vivo T1 5G on Flipkart for Rs. 13,999 available. Color Changing Vivo V25 Pro 5G Rs. 32,999 is available. Huge discounts of Rs 3,500 and Rs 4,000 are also available on the company’s flagship brands X80 series when purchased using an HDFC Bank credit card.
– Xiaomi 11i 5G smartphone on Flipcard at Rs. 26,999 onwards. However, customers can avail a discount of up to Rs 4,500 using credit cards from Standard Chartered Bank, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank. Redmi Note 10T 5G is priced at Rs 11,699 and Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge is priced at Rs 24,999.
– Motorola is also on the discount list. The company is offering significant discounts on its affordable and mid-range smartphones. The Motorola Edge 30 is priced at Rs 22,749. The G52 and G62 5G start at Rs 12,599 and Rs 14,499 respectively. The G32 and G42 start at Rs 9,899 and Rs 11,699 respectively. The Moto G82 is available for Rs 18,499.
– Infinix’s smartphones Note 12 and Note 12 Pro start at Rs 8,999 and Rs 10,799 respectively. The Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G is available for Rs 12,599.
– In this sale, Oppo K10 is available for Rs.11,990. Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G and Reno 8 5G are available for Rs 33,999 and Rs 26,999 respectively. Oppo F19s and F19 Pro+ 5G are available for Rs 12,990 and Rs 15,990 respectively.
– Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S21 FE 5G variant will be priced at Rs 31,999. This is a great price for a smartphone with a lot of features. During the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale, Samsung is offering budget smartphones Galaxy F13 at Rs 8,499 and Galaxy F23 5G at Rs 10,999.